Thursday 21 July 2011

Fun and Homesick medicine

I took you to town, and we had iced teas and the thingy you had. Yummy. Bought some make-up. Bourjous. Your talents in buying make-up (choosing product of the year in Iran) amazes me. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT MY NO 7 MAKE UP IS AWESOME.
Some Asian woman came up to us like; ballak alla bulla laala? We were confused, but she just wanted some help. The feeling of being lost is awful. You don't belong, and you can't seem to be able to even look for the place that you do. Nowhere near in sight, but you're desperate. So desperate you speak to strangers in what you hope is your language. Do you think she would have come to us if we had our hijabs? Does this badge of faith we wear everyday show a sign of safety and direction to others?
Anyway, just an example of my over-thinking.
I'm sorry I made you go see the Wizard of Oz play. Sorry it was shit. But I didn't want to coop you in the house. I honestly had good intentions. Forgive me!! xx 
RUN TOTO! *throws dog*

We went to the National Media Museum yesterday to see Harry Potter in 3D IMAX, I was happy with myself I was able to take you somewhere that was somewhat worthwhile and unlike Costa you can't get a better one in Mashad. I hope you did enjoy yourself. Rozhyar was happy to see you. Lahore was amazing. I admired your openness about your political past with the girls in the restaurant. Not as much as I have always admired your courage <3 obviously. But I wonder if you wanted to tell them to show you're not afraid or just so you have something to talk about. 
I don't know what I'll do once you leave. 

Today was a crappy day for us. We watched Say Anything, and you're waiting for me downstairs so we can watch House of Saddam. I thought I'd do a sneaky blog
You're coming up the stairs.
You're in the room
Telling me off :P 
I suppose I can't finish the post how I wanted.
You can't get everything :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment